Caldwell Regional Medical Center Employment Center
View Our Current Openings and Apply Online
- APRN or PA
- FULL TIME APRN OR MID-LEVEL PA - ERSeeking a APRN OR MID-LEVEL PAAn acute care or family practice, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) or Mid-level PA (Physician's Assistant) may provide direct patient care including gathering det... more
- Patient Billing SpecialistWe are actively searching for a PATIENT BILLING SPECIALIST to join our team.Position Overview:The role of an employee in this position is to ensure their company receives payments for goods... more
- Unit ClerkWe are actively searching for a UNIT CLERK to join our team.Position Overview:The unit clerk assists in planning, organizing, and implementing activities occurring at the nurse’s station ... more
- FULL TIME APRN OR MID-LEVEL PA - ER
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Family Physician
- FT Clinic RN, LPN or Certified Medical Assistant
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Physical Therapist
- PRN PARAMEDIC/AEMT/EMT
- Registered Nurse
- x - General Application
Click Here To Fill Out a General Application
Caldwell Regional Medical Center Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Caldwell Regional Medical Center will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Caldwell Regional Medical Center does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
Please review our current job postings below. If you are interested in applying for a position, please fill out our official online job application located at the bottom of each job posting. If you do not see a position for which you are interested, but would like to have an application on file for future openings, you may click on General Application.
Caldwell Regional Medical Center will maintain your application for as long as legally required. Upon submitting your application we will take every effort to review it for proper consideration. If your qualifications meet the current needs of Caldwell Regional Medical Center, our Human Resources Department will contact you.
Caldwell Regional Medical Center is committed to providing a safe, efficient, and productive work environment for all employees. To help ensure a safe and healthful working environment, each applicant to whom an offer of employment has been made will be required as a condition of employment to undergo a substance test. Applicants will be asked to read the policy and sign a Pre-Employment Offer and Employee Consent to Drug Screening.
If an open position is not currently available, we will maintain your application for six months and consider it for future openings. If you meet the qualifications of the position and are selected for an interview, Human Resources or the Hiring Manager will phone or e-mail you. Thank you for your interest in Caldwell Regional Medical Center.
To receive more information regarding our benefits please click here.
To receive more information regarding our community please click here.