The Volunteers are an important part of Caldwell Regional Medical Center. They volunteer throughout the hospital and, via their fund raising efforts, support many activities and services. Interested in joining: Contact Brooke Bollman 620-845-6492. You can also contact any Volunteer member.
WHAT DO WE DO?
- We bring smiles
- We volunteer our time
- We are CRMC ambassadors
- We help others
- Pride in delivering the best care in a friendly, professional atmosphere
- Being part of a hospital team that strives for excellence
- The joy of giving to others
- Staying active and serving others
- Meeting the hospital’s needs in a number of ways
- An ongoing commitment to provide quality rural healthcare
- We give our time, funding, and support to Caldwell Regional Medical Center